Terms and General Conditions of Sale
Object and generalities
The present General Conditions of Use and Conditions of Sale regulates the use of the website www.eligia.it (hereafter “the website”), whose holder is Laboratorios Natuaromatic S.L. (hereafter “THE COMPANY”) located at Pol. Ind. Casa del Aire, Calle Urano 5, 30565 Las Torres de Cotillas, Murcia and with CIF: B73798340.
Laboratorios Natuaromatic S.L. wants to let know to their Customers and Users that it is addressed exclusively to a public older than 16 years old and that the territory in which it accepts and distributes orders is the territory covered by Italy (hereafter “territory”). Laboratorios Natuaromatic S.L. does not ship orders abroad (except for Portugal) neither, for the time being, ship orders to Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla. If a User is interested in receiving any product out of the territory of the Spanish Peninsula and the Balearic Islands, such user should contact Laboratorios Natuaromatic using the form or sending an e-mail to email@example.com, Natuaromatic will consider the request and will notify you in relation to your request.
CONTACT DETAILS: For any doubt, enquiry or suggestion, you can send your comments via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The description of the products shown on the website are elaborated on the basis of the information provided by Laboratorios Natuaromatic S.L. Nevertheless, the information provided about each product, and the pictures or videos related to them, and the brand names, trademarks or other distinctive signs of any kind contained on the website of Laboratorios Natuaromatic S.L, are shown in www.eligia.it as guidance only.
All prices of the products that are stated on the website include VAT. However, these prices do not include the corresponding shipping costs, which are listed separately and must be accepted by the Customer.
Laboratorios Natuaromatic S.L. informs the Customer that the number of units available is updated with the stock and availability of our suppliers. In any case, will THE COMPANY intentionally put for sale more units than which it has available.
Laboratorios Natuaromatic S.L. will do everything possible to please their Customers demand for products. However, sometimes, and due to causes hardly controllable by THE COMPANY such as human errors or incidents in the computer systems, it is possible that the quantity finally served by the supplier differs from the order placed by Laboratorios Natuaromatic S.L. to satisfy the Customers orders.
In the case that the product is not available after having placed an order, the Customer will be informed via e-mail of the total or partial cancellation of such order. The partial cancellation of the order due to the lack of availability does not entitle to the cancellation of the entire order. If as a result of this cancellation the Customer wish to return the product delivered, the Customer should follow the process specified in the “Returns” section.
The Customer agrees to pay in the moment that the order is placed. The corresponding shipping fee will be added to the initial price shown on the website for each product offered. In any case, such fees will be previously communicated to the Customer before formalizing the purchase.
The proof of purchase or invoice corresponding to the purchase order will be available to REGISTERED USERS and it could be viewed on www.eligia.it in the section “My account”, “Orders” (in case that the customer is not registered, the invoice will be received via e-mail).
The Customer must pay the amount corresponding to his/her order through credit or debit card, bank transfer or pay by cash on delivery. The card used for the payment must have a Spanish bank or savings bank as its financial entity. The payment with card will be made through CAJAMAR using their safety protocols.
The Customer must notify Laboratorios Natuaromatic S.L. of any incorrect or fraudulent charges in the card used for the purchase, via e-mail or phone call, as soon as possible, so THE COMPANY can carry out the necessary procedures.
Laboratorios Natuaromatic S.L. incorporates the highest security measures commercially available in the sector. In addition to this, the payment process works on a secure server using the SSL protocol (Secure Socket Layer). The secure server establishes a connection transferring algorithmically coded data at a speed of 128 bits, which is only readable for the Customer’s computer and the website. Accordingly, using the SSL protocol guarantees:
- That the Customer communicates his/her data to the server of Laboratorios Natuaromatic S.L. and not to any other destination attempting to pass itself as such.
- That between the Customer and the server of Laboratorios Natuaromatic S.L. the data transmitted is encrypted, impeding any possible access or use by third parties.
Formalization of orders
Once that the order has been formalized, this is that the present conditions are accepted and the purchase process has been confirmed, Laboratorios Natuaromatic S.L. will always send an e-mail to the Customer confirming the details of the purchase.
Cancellation of orders
Laboratorios Natuaromatic S.L. will accept the cancellation of orders when they are requested before its shipment. To cancel an order, you must request it through the Customer Support form or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Delivery times, place of delivery and misplacement
- Delivery of the product
Laboratorios Natuaromatic S.L. compromises to deliver the product in perfect condition to the address indicated by the Customer in the required form, and that in every case should be comprised within the Territory. To optimize the delivery, we appreciate that the customer indicates an address where the order can be delivered within the usual working schedule.
Laboratorios Natuaromatic S.L. will not be hold responsible for any delivery mistake in the event that the delivery address provided by the user in the order form does not fit reality or has been omitted.
Laboratorios Natuaromatic S.L. informs the Customer that it is possible for one order to be divided in several deliveries.
- Delivery time
Shipment will be carried out through a delivery company. Your order will be delivered in a maximum period of 15 working days. Although the usual delivery time of Laboratorios Natuaromatic S.L. is of 3 to 6 days from the completion of the order, those periods are average, and therefore, they are an estimation. As a consequence, they may vary due to logistical reasons or force majeure. In case of delays in the shipping, THE COMPANY will inform their clients as soon as they are aware of such delays.
Each delivery is considered to be completed from the moment in which the delivery company hands the product to the Customer’s disposal, which is materialized through a control system used by the delivery company.
In case that there are delays in the delivery of the orders attributable to Laboratorios Natuaromatic S.L., the client could cancel the order according to the procedure in the “Returns” section. It will not be considered delay in the delivery in those cases in which the delivery company has put the order to the Customers’ disposal within the stipulated period of time, but it has not been delivered due to a cause attributable to the Customer.
The shipping charges can be consulted in the shipping section of our website.
Once that the order has left our warehouse, you will receive an e-mail notifying you that your order has been accepted and it is being sent.
For security reasons, Laboratorios Natuaromatic S.L. will not send any purchase order addressed to a post office box, to a military base, neither will Natuaromatic accept any purchase order when the recipient and the address cannot be identified.
III. Delivery data, uncompleted deliveries and misplacement
If, upon delivery, the Customer is absent, the shipper will leave a document indicating how to proceed to arrange a new delivery. THE COMPANY hires, as part of the delivery service, the completion of a series of actions of tracking, aimed at guaranteeing that the delivery takes place.
If 7 business days after the shipment of the order, a delivery has not been arranged, the Customer should contact Laboratorios Natuaromatic S.L. In case that the Customer does not proceed in such way, after 15 business days from the shipping of the order, the product will return to our warehouse and the client should take care of the shipping charges, the return charges, and the possible related management expenses.
If the reason why the delivery has not taken place is the misplacement of the package, our shipper will open an investigation. In such cases, the response time of our shipper oscillates between one to three weeks.
- Diligence in the delivery
The Customer should check the good condition of the packages in front of the shipper who, on behalf of Laboratorios Natuaromatic S.L., delivers the requested product, indicating in the delivery note any anomaly that could be detected in the package. If, later, once that the product has been checked, the Customer detects any incidence such as bump or break, signs that it has been open or any other flaw caused by the shipment, he/she compromises to communicate it to THE COMPANY via e-mail as soon as possible, before the following 24 hours from the delivery. From that moment, this incidence will not be attended to.
- Return procedure
All products purchased at www.eligia.it may be returned and refunded, as long as the Customer communicates his/her intention to return the product(s) purchased within 14 calendar days from the time of delivery and meets the rest of conditions established in this section.
Laboratorios Natuaromatic S.L. will only accept returns that meet the following requirements:
- The product must be in the same conditions in which it was delivered and it must retain its original packaging and labeling.
- The product must be shipped using the same box in which it has been received to protect the product. In the case that it cannot be return in the box in which it was delivered, the Customer shall return it in a protective box so the product arrives to THE COMPANY’s warehouse with the highest possible guarantees.
- A copy of the delivery note must be included inside the packages, where the returning products and the reason for the return are stated.
In order to facilitate the return process to the Customers and to monitor properly such process, Laboratorios Natuaromatic S.L. establishes the process defined by THE COMPANY as the only return procedure. If the reason for the return is attributable to Laboratorios Natuaromatic S.L. (the product is defective), the amount of the return will be reimbursed. If the reason is another (the products were delivered correctly, but they are not of your liking), the customer will be in charge of the costs of the return.
To proceed with a return, the following steps must be followed:
- Inform within 14 calendar days from the time of delivery that you wish to return the product. This can be communicated via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the Customer Support form.
- Laboratorios Natuaromatic S.L. will inform the Customer of the address to which he/she shall send the product.
- The Customer shall ship it through a delivery company of his/her choice. The return must be paid by the Customer.
- Inform THE COMPANY of the delivery company chosen, and of the date and time of the returning.
- Reimbursement to the Customer
The return of the products will result in the reimbursement of the same amount of the products returned minus the cost of the returning service.
Only in the case that the product returned is defective or incorrect, Laboratorios Natuaromatic S.L. will also reimburse the client the corresponding shipping costs.
Partial returns and cancellations will result in partial reimbursements.
Laboratorios Natuaromatic S.L. will manage the reimbursement order using the same system that it was used to pay the order within 3 days since the confirmation of the arrival of the return order to the warehouse. The execution of the refund on the bank account or credit/debit card of the Customer will depend on the issuing entity. The execution will take up to 7 days for debit cards and up to 30 days for credit cards.
Intellectual and industrial property.
Laboratorios Natuaromatic S.L. owns all rights concerning the content, layout and source code of this website and, specially, including but not limited to, the rights concerning photographs, pictures, logos, layouts, trademarks, commercial names and data included in the website.
Users and Customers are warned that such rights are protected by the Spanish and international legislation regarding the intellectual and industrial property.
Likewise, and notwithstanding the above, the content of this website also has the consideration of software, and, therefore, it is also applicable every Spanish and European Community legislation in such field.
It is explicitly forbidden the total or partial reproduction of this website and any of its contents, without the explicit written consent of Laboratorios Natuaromatic S.L.
Similarly, it is totally forbidden to copy, reproduce, adapt, modify, distribute, commercialize, diffuse publicly and/or any other action that leads to the infringement of the current Spanish and/or international legislation in which concerns intellectual and/or industrial property, as well as the use of the contents of the website unless it is with the previous explicit written authorization of Laboratorios Natuaromatic S.L.
Laboratorios Natuaromatic S.L. informs that they do not grant any implicit license or authorization regarding the rights on intellectual and/or industrial property, or regarding any other right or property related, directly or indirectly, with the contents included in the website.
It is only authorized the use of the contents of the website with informational and service purposes, provided that the source is referenced or cited, being the user the only responsible for the inappropriate use of the same.
Website access and browsing. Our contents.
Clients and Users are entirely responsible of their behavior, when accessing the information on the website, while they are browsing the same, and after having accessed it.
As a consequence, Clients and Users are solely responsible in front of Laboratorios Natuaromatic S.L. and third parties of:
- The consequences that can derive from the use, with purposes or effects illicit or contrary to the established in this document, of the content on the website, elaborated or not by Laboratorios Natuaromatic S.L., published officially under their name or not.
- As well as of the consequences that can derive from a use contrary to the content of the present document and harmful to the interests and rights of third parties, or that in any way may damage, render useless or adulterate the website or its services, or prevent normal enjoyment of the Website by other Users.
Laboratorios Natuaromatic S.L. reserves the right to update the contents when it is considered appropriate, as well as to erase content, limit or deny the access to it, either temporary or definitely, as well as to deny the access to the website to Customers and Users that make an inappropriate use of the contents and/or fail to comply with any of the conditions that appear in this document.
Laboratorios Natuaromatic S.L informs that they do not guarantee:
- That access to the website and/or to the linked websites will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- That the content to which Customers and Users may access through the website or the linked websites does not contain any error, computer viruses or other elements in the contents which may produce alterations in your system or electronic documents and files stored in your computer system or cause any other damage.
- The use of the information and content of this website or linked websites that the Customers and Users may make for their own personal purposes.
The information contained in this website must be considered by the Customers and Users as informative and orienting, in which concerns its purposes and consequences, reason by which: Laboratorios Natuaromatic S.L. does not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained in this website and, therefore, does not assume any responsibility about the possible damages or inconveniences to the Users that could be derived from any inaccuracy in the current website.
Laboratorios Natuaromatic S.L. does not assume any responsibility derived, including but not limited to:
- From the use that Customers and Users may make of the materials of this website or linked websites, may those be prohibited or allowed, in an infringement of intellectual and/or industrial property rights of the contents of the website or third parties.
- From the possible damage to Customers and Users caused by the normal or abnormal functioning of the search tools, of the organization or location of the contents and/or access to the website and, in general, of the errors or problems generated in the development or instrumentation of the technical elements that the website facilitates to the User.
- From the contents of those websites to which the Customers or Users may access from the links included in the website, whether they are authorized or not.
- From the acts or omissions by third parties, independently of whether they are linked or not to Laboratorios Natuaromatic S.L. by contractual means.
- From the access of minors to the contents included on the website, being responsibility of their parents or guardians to exert an adequate control over the activity of their minor children, or to install any tool to control the use of internet with the purpose of avoiding sending personal information without previous authorization of their parents or guardians.
- From the communications or talks in the course of debates, forums, chats and virtual communities organized through or around the website and/or linked websites, nor shall it, therefore, be liable for any damages suffered by any private and/or collective Customers or Users as a consequence of those communications and/or talks.
Laboratorios Natuaromatic S.L will not be hold responsible in any case:
- Of the errors or delays in the access to the website on the side of the customer when introducing their data in the order form, the tardiness or the inability of reception on the side of the recipient of the confirmation of the order, or any other anomaly that can emerge when these incidences are due to problems in the network, fortuitous events or force majeure, and any other unforeseen contingencies external to Laboratorios Natuaromatic S.L.’s good faith.
- Of the malfunction or incidences that could take place in the communications, erasure or incomplete transmissions so that it is not guaranteed that the services of the website are constantly operative.
- Of the errors or damages caused by the website for an inefficient use of the service and in bad faith on the part of the Customer.
- Of the non-functioning or problems of the email address given by the Customer for the delivery of the confirmation of the order.
- In any case, Laboratorios Natuaromatic S.L. compromises to solve the problems that can emerge and offer all the support necessary to the Customer to arrive to a quick and satisfactory solution of the incidence.
- Additionally, Laboratorios Natuaromatic S.L. has the right to carry out during specific temporal intervals, promotional campaigns to promote the registration of new members to their service. THE COMPANY has the right to modify the conditions of application of the promotions, extend them through the appropriate communication, or proceed to the exclusion of any participants of the promotion in the case of detecting any anomaly, abuse or unethical behavior in the participation of the same.
Changes to the conditions of use
Laboratorios Natuaromatic S.L. reserves the right at all times to alter the layout and configuration of the website, and to alter these General Conditions. Accordingly, THE COMPANY recommends users to read carefully these Conditions each time they access the website. Customers and User will always have this Conditions of Use in a visible place, freely accessible for any possible consultations they might wish to make. In any case, the acceptance of the Conditions of Use is a previous and indispensable step for the acquisition of any product available through the website.
Applicable law and arbitration