Our website uses our own cookies and those of third parties.
A cookie is a small file containing letters and numbers that is installed on your computer.
These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of the webpage and helps us to provide you with a good experience when navigating through our webpage, as well as to improve it.
Our webpage includes features provided by third parties.
Disabling these cookies will probably impede the functions offered by these services. You can delete and block all the cookies on this website, but parts of it will not function properly.
Purposes of the cookies of our website:
- Analytical or statistical purposes. Of third parties. We use third parties’ services such as Google Analytics.
- Social networks. To show the content published on our accounts and to share on social networks.
- Types and purposes of the cookies
Cookies, according to their permanency, can be classified as:
- Session cookies: they expire when the user close the browser.
Cookies, according to their purpose, can be classified as:
- Analytical cookies: Each time a user visits a service or any information on the webpage or a tool of an external provider (Google Analytics, Comscore and any other similar tool that could be added to this list, in case that they vary from the current ones) generates an analytical cookie on the user’s computer. This cookie that is only generated during the visit, will serve in following visits to the webpage services to identify anonymously the visitor. The main objectives pursued are:
- Allow the anonymous identification of the users using the webpage through the cookie (it identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore quantify the approximate number of visitors and their tendency through time.
- Identify anonymously the most frequently accessed content and therefore the most attractive content for users.
- Know if the user accessing the webpage is new or a repeat visitor. Important: Unless the user decides to register in any service or content of the webpage, the cookie will never be associated to any personal data that can identify the user. Such cookies will only be used with statistical purposes that help the optimization of the users’ experience on the webpage.
- How to block or delete the cookies installed on your computer
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer through the settings of your browser. You can find information about how to do it, regarding the most common browsers, on the links below:
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=en_US
We inform you, nevertheless, that the deactivation of any cookie may prevent or hinder the navigation or the provision of the services offered on the webpage.